With is 3 little adventurers, Guillaume thrives on his numerous family outings that allow him to learn and explore the world through the eyes of his children.
Blog : northisdownphoto.com
Instagram : @guillaume_papaventure
Text written by @guillaume_papaventure
On Saturday, November 12, 2022, at 9:30 am, families of favors gather at the RecréOFUN in Saint-Bruno. This is the perfect time to connect between parents while the children have a great time in the fun center. The OFUNRescreenis:
An area of BalleOFUN
A giant Labyrinth structure
Trampolines, slips and slides
Places to climb
A corner for the little ones
AND IN ADDITION
An arcade area
A virtual reality game
A 7D cinema
A bungee trampoline
Good to know:
- You can bring a cold lunch (avoiding allergenic foods) so you can enjoy the OFUNCheck all day long!
- There will also be door prizes and the chance to see each other in person. So come have fun with us.
- Click on I participate on the event link via Facebook
Address of the ReecréOFUN de Saint-Bruno: 1031 boul Saint-Bruno, Saint-Bruno-De-Montarville
I know it’s a little early, but the holidays are still coming. The Christmas markets are beginning to take hold throughout our great province. These are ideal places and it’s a good time to soak up the magic of Christmas before it’s a frenzy. Here are some places to go this weekend. There will be more in the coming weeks.
Finally, if you want to stay quiet at home, it will probably be a perfect weekend for that! Here are some ideas of what you can do with your cocos:
- Movie Night with popcorn and candy!
- Baking cookies
- Play board games
- Let children choose an activity
- Take a walk in the neighbourhood
- If you really like Christmas, you can even put on your decorations!